Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Intro

As the EPL rants on my personal blog, Not Even Human (very scary place, that), differ so wildly from the other posts there, I felt it was only appropriate to create a new blog.

Living in America, I can mostly only see EPL games, thus I'll mostly be blogging about that. But I'll also cover the lower leagues as well as I can.

I'm a Reading FC supporter for life, and they'll always be my number one club. But I currently root for the following in each league:

EPL: Burnley, Hull, Stoke (in that order)
Championship: Reading (Blackpool, Plymouth, Scunthorpe)
League One: Yeovil Town (Leyton Orient, Bristol Rovers, MK Dons for laughs)
League Two: Dagenham and Redbridge (Burton Albion, Morecambe)
Conference National: AFC Wimbledon (Forest Green Rovers, Histon, Altrincham)

And those I most despise:

EPL: The Big Four (indistinguishable to me)
Championship: Newcastle (Middlesbrough, West Brom)
League One: Leeds United (Charlton Athletic, Norwich)
League Two: Crewe
Conference National: Luton Town (Mansfield Town)

As you can see, I tend to compulsively root for the minnows and against the traditional powerhouses. Ah well, that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment